The Congress has approved the FY 2019 Consolidated Appropriations Bill. This legislation includes Division A – The Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2019.
See the summary of the DHS portion of this consolidated bill: FY 2019 Final Funding for DHS
1. Provides $120 million for headquarters consolidation at St. Elizabeth’s campus.
2. Provides $4.7 million for Consolidated Financial Solution under ICE.
3. Provides $109.6 million under Operations and Support for E-Verify
4. Provides $22.8 million under Procurement, Construction and Improvements for E-Verify.
5. Provides $33 million for the Election Infrastructure Security Initiative under NPPD
For more information, contact:
Deep Water Point Legislative Affairs Lead
Contact Deep Water Point Today
to Increase Your Federal Business Win Probability