The House Appropriations Committee recently approved the fiscal year 2021 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations bill. This legislation provides annual funding for the Treasury Department, the Executive Office of the President, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia, the Small Business Administration, the General Services Administration, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and several other independent agencies.
This legislation will be combined with several other appropriations bills (HR 7617) to be considered on the House Floor in the next couple of weeks.
Some funding highlights of this legislation:
- recommends $25 million for the Technology Modernization Fund, the same as last year.
- recommends $18 million for the Cybersecurity Enhancement Account, the same as last year.
- recommends $6 million for Department-wide Systems and Capital Investments Programs, a reduction of $118,000 from last year.
- recommends $250 million, an increase of $70 million above the FY 2020 level, for the IRS Integrated Modernization Business Plan.
- includes $5 million for implementation of the OPEN Government Data Act.
[su_button url=”https://www.deepwaterpoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/FY-21-House-Financial-Services-GSA-Funding.pdf” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#777e85″ color=”#000000″ size=”10″]View Full Summary[/su_button]
For more information, contact:
Deep Water Point Legislative Affairs Lead
Contact Deep Water Point Today
to Increase Your Federal Business Win Probability