The House has passed a continuing funding bill for FY 2021. It now goes to the Senate. This legislation:
- Provides funding through December 11, 2020.
- Prevents new starts or activities.
- Increases the funding available to the Veterans Electronic Health Record Modernization during the period of the CR to successfully deploy the health record system at planned sites during the first fiscal quarter.
- Extends various health programs and activities.
- Includes an extension and expansion of the Pandemic EBT program.
- Allows the Commodity Credit Corporation to be replenished for net realized losses
A section by section summary of this legislation can be downloaded below.
[su_button url=”https://www.deepwaterpoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/FY-2021-Continuing-Resolution-HR-8337.pdf” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#d0ccc5″ color=”#000000″ size=”10″]Download Full Summary[/su_button]
For more information, contact:
Deep Water Point Legislative Affairs Lead
Contact Deep Water Point Today
to Increase Your Federal Business Win Probability